Elizabeth W. Finizio, Esq. is an advocate for helping others and the members of her community. She earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree of Law from Rutgers University School of Law in New Jersey. Elizabeth represents clients in all types of personal injury claims resulting from auto accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Mass Tort Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- J. D. Rutgers University School of Law
- B. A. English, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- Member in Good Standing of the Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bars since 2001.
- Federal Courts:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania State Courts