Santino Finizio is an attorney practicing in the Finizio & Finizio, P.A. Law Offices located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Born and raised in Marlton, New Jersey, Santino attended Rutgers University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice degree. After graduating from Rutgers, Santino moved to Fort Lauderdale to pursue his legal education and career.
Santino worked as a legal intern at Finizio & Finizio, P.A. before attending law school at Nova Southeastern University. During his legal studies, Santino also interned with the Broward County State Attorney’s Office and the Legal Aid Veterans Pro Bono Project.
Since graduating from law school and being admitted to the Florida Bar, Santino has rejoined Finizio & Finizio, P.A. as an associate attorney.
- Automobile Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Florida (2016)
- Nova Southeastern University College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- President of NSU Toastmasters
- Toastmasters Leadership Award
- Rutgers University (B.A., 2010)
- Criminal Justice
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Broward County Bar Association (BCBA)
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (BCTLA)
- Federal Bar Association (FBA)
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- National Italian American Bar Association (NIABA)
- Young Lawyers Division (YLD)